Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 78

This is it! This is my last post in the mission!
I can't believe it, this experience of serving the Lord has been so amazing.
It took a lot of sacrifice, and humility, to do and serve as the Lord would have me.
I have absolutely become more of who God wants me to be. I have learned so much, about myself, about people, and especially about the Lord.
I hope that I can keep all I have learned. I hope I never forget the feelings I have felt while out here, and I especially hope that I can  keep becoming who God wants me to be.
I want that for myself because I know it is what makes me the most happy.
I have felt so much joy serving the Lord and I know that I can be happy like this forever if I just keep focusing on Him.
The blessings God gives us for following Him and His Son are so enormous and so worth it!
Jesus Christ Lives today! He and God love us! and they have given us His church again! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I love you all!
Love,
Sister Libbey

The Rio Grande, lovely


Weekly

We get tumbleweeds out from under our car




No comments:

Post a Comment