Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 4

I have been out a month! Crazy, time is flying and I am loving it.
It is starting to get really cold here and I did not prepare for it. I don't think I have ever been somewhere where it gets this cold and this isn't even the coldest it gets......
It also has been super windy, definitely almost got blown away on Sunday.

So I would just like to post a link to Elder Bednars talk because it just says everything. For all nonmembers this will answer your questions about us mormons. And also why I am out here today.
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2014/10/come-and-see?lang=eng#watch=video

I would also just like to testify that I know there is a God, our Heavenly Father and that he gave us his Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, just so we could return to him someday. I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real and can heal any spiritual, or emotional wound we ever have. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ can change peoples lives and can make us the best we can ever be. We just have to seek to gain knowledge and follow the example that Jesus Christ set for us.
I know that this church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's church restored on the earth today by the Prophet Joseph Smith, called of God. And that he translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God. I know that the priesthood power of God is restored and we have a living prophet today to guide us. So know that God loves all of you and doesn't want us going through life blind, there is more than this life and He gave us all of this to help us grow and become amazing people that can live with Him again.

I love and hope all of you seek to know the truth for yourself. You just have to look.

Much Love,
Sister Sage Libbey

Fresh Grapes off the Vine

Eating Greek Style


Crazy Sunset! and our car....

No comments:

Post a Comment