Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week 13 & 14

AHH Its has just been crazy but Transfers went well and got another awesome companion
Sister Garate! Sounds like Karate but with a G
And the work here has been great.

Hope everyone is ready for Christmas, I love it, thinking about Christ everyday.
Remembering his birth was the start of His amazing mission for us.
If you haven't already definitely check this amazing video out
christmas.mormon.org
I love it, Christ was the first gift our Father in Heaven has given us.
That's a lot of love from our Father to sacrifice his only Son.
I love Christmas and the spirit that is so strong here.

I thank all of you that sent me gift and cards, I absolutely love them! Thank you so much.
Merry Christmas!

Love,
Sister Libbey

Albuquerque Temple 

Sister Garate

No comments:

Post a Comment