Land of Enchantment

Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 11 & Week 12

AHHH These last 2 weeks have been so crazy, I didn't even write on here as you saw.
Well on the 30th I talked in Sacrament meeting! It went great, Sister Beech, and I talked about the Hastening of the Work, and Gratitude that leads to action.
I just love the Lord's work, if brings so much joy and that is why I am grateful for it, of course I just want to do it more and more.

Well for this last week I am offically done with training!
And I am taking over the Volcano Cliff area!
I am so sad to see Sister Beech transferring but I am kind of excited to see who my new companion will be. I find out tomorrow morning.
So crazy right!?

On a spiritual note, my zone had an amazing training in Friday.
We talked about Sacrifice and how all are sacred.
Sacred things to you are usually in some way were a sacrifice.
It is easy to think of this on a mission because we sacrifice time and money.
We sacrifice ourselves to do this work, and that is why we hold this experience so sacred.

Another example I kept thinking about is our Savior.
He sacrificed everything! His Life, His Experience, just for each and everyone of us.
It was a Sacred Sacrifice, many hold dear.
"and that great and last sacrifice will be the Son of God, yea, infinite and eternal.
And thus he shall bring salvation to all those who shall believe on his name; this being the intent of this last sacrifice, to bring about the bowels of mercy, which overpowereth justice, and bringeth about means unto men that that may have faith unto repentance." Alma 34:14-15

I just love this, Jesus Christ did everything for us.
I know He did.
And I love this time of year to think about him and to Discover Him, Embrace Him, and then Share this with others.
I love the Lord and the peace He has given me in my life.
I hope you all take time to think of him.
Much Love,
Sister Libbey
After the Rains



No comments:

Post a Comment