Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 16

New Year!
Well I am excited for this year, A whole year I get to dedicate my time and energy to the Lord's work.
I love the Lord, for all the blessings He has giving me and my family. All because I try my best.
I can really feel how much our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love each and every one of us.
And They want to bless us but there is just a minor price, to love, believe and help their work here on earth.
The work of the Lord is huge and covers the whole world, to help everyone to realize their potential and the reason they are on this earth. The Lord's work is to bring everyone Eternal Life.

The Book of Mormon is his work. It has the truths of life. It fills in the gaps of our understanding. Reading the Book of Mormon brings the knowledge we need to fulfill our purpose here on Earth.
Read it, and ponder it, and it can answer any question your soul has.
For me, the Book of Mormon is what gave me peace and understanding of who I am and what I needed to do to return to my Father in Heaven. The Book of Mormon changed my life and has guided me to the knowledge that I am a Daughter of God. And I can be an influence for good.

I love the Lord, I love my Heavenly Father and the work they have guided me to do.

I love you all and I hope you all understand who you are and what you can do in this lifetime when the Lord is on your side. Read the Book of Mormon!

Love,
Sister Sage Libbey

No comments:

Post a Comment