Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 17

Hey Everyone!!!
Its been a good week and today it is snowing!!!

Well with the new year we have been reading the Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Ezra Taft Benson. And He was just an amazing example of service and devotion to the Lord.
The first chapter and first commandment is to Love the Lord. I thought about how I have shown the love I have for my Savior and one example is me serving and doing his work. But also I realized I have been trying to put Him first in all my decisions.
I know that as I put the Lord first all other things will go into place. My life will be the best it can become because of Him. Like the scripture from the Book of Mormon:
Moroni 10:32
"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness;  and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and 
strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God."

I love the Lord and I know that as I turn to Him, my life can be perfected.

Love you all, and Never Forget Christ, our Savior.
Sister Libbey





And Sister Garate is thrilled

It SNOWED!







It really isn't as gloomy as it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment