Land of Enchantment

Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 30

Well Transfers are here! and I am staying!
Tomorrow I will be getting a new companion, and Sister Van Wagoner will be headed home!
We will see what these next 6 weeks hold in store.
This transfer I have learned a lot. Being a Sister Training Leader and just learning from another experienced missionary. I feel like I have just learned from the best, Sisters Beech, Garate, Haywood, and Van Wagoner.
They have all taught me to use my time here wisely, to not waste a second of this precious time serving the Lord.
I am so grateful to be out here, seeing miracles, as the Lord helps us find and teach people.
I know that this is truly the Lord, Jesus Christ's work, to bring salvation and Eternal Life to all, to Help Others Come Closer to Christ and to be a servant in His vineyard.
I hope you all get to experience, learning the gospel, coming closer to Christ and then sharing this amazing truth we have restored on the Earth today.

I love you all and I hope everyone is enjoying this spring.
Also I definitely love getting emails and letters from all of you.
Much Love,
Sister Libbey

  
Valencia Ward Elders, Shar and Sister Van Wagoner and I

No comments:

Post a Comment