Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 7

Hope everyones Halloweens were awesome and safe. I definitely got so much candy and I feel I may need to fast from sugar from now on.  So Trunk or Treat here in Albuquerque is a big deal and have the neighborhood comes, so lots of nonmember family enjoy safe trick or treating for their kids and free dinner as they do a big Chili Cook Off, needless to say I had a happy tummy after that. So yummy.

So this fall here is beautiful, almost as beautiful as the truthfulness of the message I share everyday.
Something I love about being on a mission is serving others, helping people as Christ would. And my only hope as I help is that they may know me by my fruits. Matthew 7.20
I hope they see the light of Christ and see that my service is to be an example to gain their trust so they may realize my purpose. The purpose to help and guide them to the truth of all things so they can have immortality and eternal life. I just hope and wish for everyone to have eternal happiness and I have the answer of how! So I hope that I will have the opportunity to share it with them. And for those that do know, share as well. Heavenly Father wants all His children to return to Him.

I love you all and I hope everyone is staying warm, feed missionaries if you ever run into them and ask to know the truth of all things,

Love,
Sister Libbey

District Leader=Funny Face Man

Zone Halloween

View from my apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment