Land of Enchantment

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 8

Hi! This week was so great!
Probably a little because of my birthday but because this fall is just so beautiful.
So my birthday on my mission, was the first time I just felt so loved.
I had ice cream and cake with members and I got some fun packages from home.
I could just feel how much Heavenly Father loves me and each one of us.
Well I would just like everyone to note that showing a little care for someone can make a huge difference. And that when you serve others it is also like serving our God, since he can't be physically on this earth, we can do that work for him.
Well I love you all and I am so grateful for all the birthday wishes you have all given me.
Take Care,
Love
Sister Sage Libbey

My Birthday Balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment