Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week 20

Hey Everybody!
So this week I have been thinking about Agency, that ability to choose.
I love this gift, the gift be responsible for your choices, and it is so great when they are good.
Our life and our character all come about because of our choices.
So have our choices been wise? Are we choosing good everyday?
I know that just one small good choice, leads to more, and only our good choices bring us the most happiness. Especially when we choose to be positive in everything that comes our way.
I am happy I chose to come on a mission, I love the people here in Albuquerque and the things I am learning every day.
I love you all and I hope you are enjoying warmer weather.
Sister Sage Libbey

Snow in the Park


No comments:

Post a Comment