Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 23

This week was amazing!
First off, we had a Zone Conference so all the missionaries in the mission gather together and we had some really amazing people come talk to us.
Elder Villarreal (our area 70) , Bishop Casusse (General Bishop), Elder Craig C. Christensen (President of the Quorum of the 70), and Elder Holland! (of the 12 apostles)

So an amazing meeting with inspired servants of the Lord.
A lot talked about was how changing and repenting and using the Atonement really brings us closer to Christ and how we all need it, not just our investigators. We should all experience these principles for ourselves.

Something that Elder Holland talked about was how this time, right now, is the only time missionary work is successful, and it was deemed long ago that this would be the time the gospel would be shared with the world, and would stick...
"...having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and tongue, and people," Revelations 14:6
All the bible and book of mormon times there were missionaries but they were hardly successful, and this right now being the time it will be successful is also why there is so much opposition in the world.
I am so grateful I was able to meet and shake hands with an apostle, and special witness of Christ.
I hope you all look for truth, and stick with it, and especially don't forget to share it with everyone you know because it will stick, it will bless the people of today. And prepare us all for the second coming of Christ.

The gospel has brought so much joy into my life, I have eternal truths that help and guide me. I know there is a life after this and I am just here to learn and grow. I am so grateful to have an eternal perspective, to know the truth of where I am going and how I got here.
I love the gospel and I love my Savior.
I hope you all can enjoy the joy of eternal truths.
Much Love,
Sister Libbey

No comments:

Post a Comment