Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 43

Hello!
All is great here on the Moons (Los Lunas) and Sister Morco and I are thinking every week we will take a fun photo, we will try to be creative.
This last week was fun because we got to help a friend enter the waters of baptism.
Baptism is so key and I am so grateful for all the blessings it brings.
When it is done by the right authority from God, we follow the example of Jesus Christ.
We make a promise with God that we will always remember Him, that we will keep His commandments and that we will represent Him.
In return we are promised the Gift of the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of God as a constant companion.
To guide, protect, enlighten and comfort, whenever we need.
I am so grateful for this promise, the Spirit is amazing. It tells me who I really am, a Daughter of God.
It guides me and comforts me. It is God's gift to help us through this life here on Earth.
Baptism is the gate to receiving these blessings, and it is a great start to the path to returning to our Father in Heaven.

Hope everyone is doing fantastic and is seeking this joy!
Love you All,
Sister Libbey

Carisma July 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment