Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 44

Hi! This week I learned a lot.
It has been fun. Some things that have been talked about lately or at least of what is on the forefront of my mind is about the Atonement really.
About His Grace.
We all have weaknesses and we all need the grace of God.
But to receive all that strength and enabling power to overcome these weaknesses we have to be Sincere and Act, to show the faith we have in Him.
Faith is an action word and after praying with sincere diligence for help,
we then much Act in accordance with what we have said we need help in.
So we need courage to take the first steps and God carried us the rest of the way.
And this is where I feel I am at. Just mustering the courage to act and improve myself, so that God can then shape me.
This all reminds me of the scripture of the month we are focusing on in the mission.
Enos 1:12  Book of Mormon
"And it came to pass that after I had prayed and labored with all diligence, the Lord said unto m: I will grant unto thee according to thy desires, because of thy faith."

I love this because that's a promise that our Faith will help and get us where God and we want to me :)

I love you all and I hope you week was great!
Love,
Sister Libbey

No comments:

Post a Comment