Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Week 45 & 46

Hello Y'all,
Last 2 weeks have been very crazy. But all is well.
Something I have learned is that God will always give you revelation when you seek diligently.
The best way I have received answers is of course through sincere prayer.  But God definitely likes when we show our faith a little. So fasting is a great way to show faith. Giving up 2 meals and water prayerfully and telling God you are doing so to show you want an answer. Fasting helps us to be spiritually in tune to strengthen ourselves in listening to the spirit. I have found that as I have prayed AND read my scriptures while fasting I have always without fail received revelation from God. 
I know God loves us all and wants us all to know Him, to speak with Him. And He always promises He will reply.
Like my favorite scripture which is on my mission plaque, it says:
"For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries from God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost.." 
That is a promise, just diligently seek and you will receive an answer by the Holy Ghost. 
I know this is true and that is how I have received all my answers, about the church, about God, about my life, they all took effort and sincere prayer.

I love you all and I hope you seek this week.
Love,
Sister Libbey

No comments:

Post a Comment