Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Week 73

Oh my here we are!
This week was so great, of course everything is new to us, but we met some amazing people here in this area. Everyone is so nice and loving.
Plus it is beautiful out here!
My thoughts this week have been about change and progression and especially our decisions.
I look back and see how far I have come, so so very far, in such a short amount of time.
3 years ago I didn't believe in anything.
2 years ago I believed and had a growing testimony of Christ and His love for me and all people.
1 year ago I was just starting my mission, teaching people about the Savior.
Today I love the Lord, His Gospel and Know for a surety, with all my heart, that God is there for us all, He loves us, He knows us, and wants us to be happy.
He has a plan, a plan to bring us the best happiness no matter what the world says and its the Gospel, Faith, Repentance, Baptism, the Holy Ghost, and living that EVERYDAY.
I know this is where I need to be, right now at the time to talk to everyone I can, to bring them closer to Christ.
I love my mission, I don't want to leave and thats okay for now, I am here.
I just hope I can always remember these things, remember this all that I know.
I hope I can forever love what I love.
I love you all! and I hope you have a beautiful Valentines Day!
Love,
Sister Libbey

I'll take more photos I promise



No comments:

Post a Comment