Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 75

Hey Y'all
It's been a great week, its been beautiful and sunny and today it snowed... :(
Well we are grateful for the moisture. Always.
So I have been sharing a lot of scriptures but I love this one, we are memorizing it and its a command from the Lord.
3 Nephi 27:20
"Now this is the commandment: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day."
I love this promise from the Lord, through repentance and baptism we can be clean and ready to live with God again.
Thats why we repent daily to prepare ourselves for that day.
I love that the Lord provided us so much to be ready for all things.
He prepared the way, He overcame it all :)
I love you all, take care!
Love,
Sister Libbey






No comments:

Post a Comment