Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 74

Hey!
What a great week!
It's just been so fun here with Sister Ereti and the wonderful people here!
This week I learned to try hard and to be patient for results.
It really was a good week. It's been beautiful weather here so it's been pleasant to be outside.
A scripture that stood out to me this morning was Alma 26:12
"Yea, I know that I am nothing ; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things ; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Christ conducts this all, everything He helps us to receive Joy and to know the things we need to do to help others.
A chapter that also stood out to me this week was Alma 34, all about why we need Christ as our Savior and also about the things we need to do to receive the blessings from Christ Atonement.
You should all read it, https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/alma/34?lang=eng#
Look you can just click on that haha
Well All theses blessings I know are how God has shown His love for us. 
I hope you all had a fantastic Valentines Day and remember how much Your Father in Heaven Loves You!
Love,
Sister Libbey

God's Love in a beautiful Earthly view

No comments:

Post a Comment