Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week 27

Hello Everyone!
Seriously the weeks just keep passing by so fast.
I hope it slows down!

This week, I went to a Mission Leadership Council.
We had a guest speaker, Elder Lynn G. Robbins from the Presidency of the 70.
He talked to us like a Gospel Principles Class which was really nice, very interactive.
He talked about Agency, and how making choices means Responsibility too. Being Responsible is a good thing. We get joy out of the good choices we make but of course with bad choices, many deny being responsible for the bad consequences that come.  So we talked about being responsible whether whatever faults came were because of us or not.
Being personally responsible is an attitude of a champion, and ultimately is Christ-like.
So question, are you taking full responsibility?

I can promise that being responsible for consequences leads to better days.
I took responsibility for all my bad choices, and repented/changed, which gave the most joy I have ever felt. Being responsible has made me a better person, and has brought me to the knowledge of the most joy I could ever had.

All things are better with the Atonement of Christ, and we always have a chance to become better through Him. All our pass mistakes, and I mean ALL mistakes can be wiped away through Him. We can be healed and perfect in Him.
I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.
-Sister Libbey

Fog on the Valley

Looks like Home plus Mountains

Hot Air Balloons!

No comments:

Post a Comment