Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 25

AHHH! Okay now this week was actually crazy. Sister Haywood is officially home in Washington.
And I got transfered! I am now just south of where I was, in the Los Lunas Stake. I am in a YSA branch! Which means with Young Single Adults ages 18 to 30. So over this huge area, a lot of south Albuquerque, down to Socorro.
I also have an amazing companion, who sadly is going home after this transfer. Sister Van Wagoner from Logan Utah.She is an amazing missionary and knows way more than I do. I have a lot to learn.
Side-note I just hit my 6 months mark, so for those missing me. I am a third of the way almost home.

But I love it out here, in the beautiful desert. And the people, oh man, I love them all. They are all childern of God, including you. And they all have spirits just trying to return to their Father in Heaven.
This truly is the Lords Work I am doing here. Gathering the Children of God. He is in everything I do every day! Especially here with the next generation of people in this world. The Lord wants them all, all of them to be blessed with the gospel. They almost fall out of the sky prepared to learn and live the teachings of Christ. 

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I feel so blessed to have that as a guide. The gospel is what brings us home,all we have to do is live it. Christ being the example, all he says is Come Follow Me and you will return to me and our Father. Only through Christ can we return Home.
I know it and I love Him for it. 
My only invitation is
COME and SEE!
Come see for yourself. Tell me if you aren't blessed for living the gospel.
I love you all and I hope for all of you  to return to your Father in Heaven. 
Much Love,
Sister Libbey

The Gospel:
1 Have Faith in Christ and His Atonement.
2 Repent or Change to be Better.
3 Be Baptised.
4 Receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost.
5 Live the gospel forever :)

The Wild Wild West

No comments:

Post a Comment