Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 37

Hey Everyone!
So this week was great. We went down to the furthest south of our area, an hour away in Socorro! We have some great members there and met some amazing people that were ready to hear the message of the restoration. We are all truly prepared to know the truth of all things. And of course we learn the truth of all things by the Spirit.
The Holy Ghost, The Holy Spirit, this personage of spirit is what testify of God and of Christ.
I know that the Spirit is what converts and what really teaches us who we are and what we need to do to be happy.
The Spirit is what got me here today. I know without a doubt that God really is there, that Christ lives. And I know that the Atonement can really heal everything all we have to do is accept it.

I know that we all can come to know of truth through prayer and scriptures and the Spirit is what's going to tell you it is true!

I love you all, I hope you have a great week!!!
It's summer!
Love,
Sister Libbey


No comments:

Post a Comment