Land of Enchantment

Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 48

AHHH! Crazy News. My Area is getting 2 new missionaries and I, Sister Libbey am going somewhere else!
So Sister Morco and I are both departing from the Manzano Branch, and have been saying our goodbyes, we leave early tomorrow morning.

In other great news Jon, who we have been teaching since early May, is now a member of Gods Kingdom :)
Something I think I overall learned here in this area is NEVER GIVE UP.
Don't just stop and don't give up on anyone. Be there and just try at everything and miracles will happen. The Lord is most definitely in all aspects of the work. He finds and puts people in our path for us. He nags us with his spirit to go see people that need a visit and the word of God.
Jesus Christ NEVER gave up on us, and will never give up. He loves us and sacrificed himself just for us. He makes everything right. He makes everything possible.
Just look to him I promise he will help and heal you! He healed me!
I love you all!
See you next week!
Love,
Sister Libbey

Adios Manzano!!!

President Fraley

Jon August 15th 2015
We shoot who we love

No comments:

Post a Comment