Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Week 52

HORRAY see that week 52 thats a full year in the mission field. I've been in New Mexico a full YEAR!
I love it!
So this and last week were great. Had a little head cold but all is well!
We had a great week knocking doors and teaching. We also saw a great friend enter the waters of baptism.
I love the gospel so much, it beings so many blessings. I look back and my life has changed drastically!!!!
But here I am loving the gospel and Christ and all He is!! Seriously God is good!
He loves us soooo much He gave us everything we have.
Well knowing that many of you are probably stressing over school here is something Christ promises us if we turn to him.
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
John 14:27

Love you all!
Sister Libbey



John September 12th 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment