Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 54

AHHH well here is to a new transfer!
I am still here in Indian School and I am training a new missionary!!!!
Sister Wilhelmsen from Idaho.
The cutest one here.
Sad to let Sister Rackley go but she too is off to train :) So proud.

So my thought for this week is about personal revelation.
I am so excited for General Conference!!!
Women's Conference was so great Saturday all about our Divine Nature and this week I am excited to receive more revelation for myself as well as for the people we serve.

I firmly believe that when you pray and ask God for guidance and then act and seek for that guidance through Gods servants then you will receive it. So this weekend I hope you all do the same and search for the message from God that is directly for you!

lds.org
Love you all, watch conference!!!
Sister Libbey

Brady Bunch District

All of Albuquerque

Sister Rackley

Stone Cabin

Mountains...

Hiking Crew

View from the Tram

Sister Wilhelmsen!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment