Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Week 50

Hey Everyone!
Well the week went fast and here I am again.
It's been good here up by the mountains, the work of the Lord is going and there is plenty to do!
I love it here and I love the people. So many great interesting folks to know and gain knowledge from.
I was trying to think of what the share and the only thing that comes to mind is the infinite power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
Christ, He went below us all, meaning He has been in all our worst situations and knows exactly the things we go through. He can personally say to us, "It's going to be okay, I know exactly how you feel"
I know this is true, Christ has felt everything we will ever go through and can be there for us. To comfort and support us.
Go to Him! Turn to Christ in all your situations, He can help you.

I Love You All!
Sister Libbey



No comments:

Post a Comment