Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 56

Hello!
Oh my this week was great.
We did a lot of service, and had Zone Conference and got to learn and grow with other missionaries. Also this week was just so great because we had fun together. I am just so happy.

Something I keep being reminded of is how not so happy I was in high school. I really just hid from the world and slept forever and just watched movies to just get away. I hasn't too happy. I had insomnia and I find now that the gospel has made a huge difference. Of course becoming curious and trying to be active my senior didn't have immediate results, but slowly over time, all those issues went away. I had energy and purpose. And now I am just over joyed with all the blessings the Lord has given me.
I still have ups and down in happiness each day but even my worse is better than my highs in high school.
Just as the Lord says,
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteous. -Isaiah 41:10
And my favorite,
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. -St. John 14:27

I know that Christ and his Gospel can heal. I know by keeping all that the Lord has commanded we can become as Him. I know He can make all things right as they should. And most of all I know He can give us JOY.
I love our Savior, I love our Father in Heaven who has created this plan.
And I love his Gospel which is provided to guide us.
I hope you all can find this as well.
Be Happy!
Love you all TONS!
Sister Libbey


Singing in the Park

El Dorado Sisters

My Daughter, aint she a beaut.

No comments:

Post a Comment