Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Week 57

Hey!
Its Fall and Beautiful!
I love getting to step on crunchy leaves!
So this week we got to do a lot, my favorite though was going to clean the temple!! It was the best.

So my thought for this last week is inspired by a sister here in my zone.
TIME IS VALUABLE!
Of course it is a human concept but really what are we doing with that time we have! Once its gone, its gone forever! Of course there is more ahead but RIGHT NOW is all we got.
What are we doing with it at this very moment, so thats my thought.
GO OUT AND USE YOUR TIME! WISELY.
Use it to serve the Lord,
Serve those around you.
Use it to progress and gain knowledge.
Use it to change the world, your world.
Use it to be who you want to be.

I love you all and I hope you take the time to know the one who created you.
Love,
Sister Libbey





No comments:

Post a Comment