Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 58

HEY!
So this week was so great, we went to the temple as a mission and enjoyed the spirit there :)

So I just can't help but think of all the blessings I have from the Gospel.
Seriously the knowledge we have from modern revelation is incredible. We have the knowledge of God's full plan for us, why we are here and where we go after this life, many people have no idea about these things!
I just feel so blessed for this knowledge. We know everything we need to know to have peace in this life and to gain salvation in the next.
I can simple say I know what my purpose is here, My purpose in life is to learn all I can to experience all I can, to become as Christlike as I can. And then I am promised a eternal life, forever in happiness. Becoming just as my creator is because I am his literal offspring.
I love the Gospel, to have Faith, to be cleansed through Repentance because that's what constantly makes me better. I love Baptism and the Holy Ghost for that great promise that God will always be on our side to comfort and guide us, because of a promise I make with Him.
He loves us all soo much! SOOO MUCHH!!!
God will love us forever, He will be there forever, and if we do all we can here and now, We can be with Him FOREVER.
There is so much Joy there! and I am just so excited for everything that is to come, and I so hope you all know and gain this knowledge as well!

I love you all, take care and be safe this halloween!
Love,
Sister Libbey

Generational!

Sister Beech came to visit!

ABQEAST

First Day at the Temple

:)

Sister Wilhelmsen


No comments:

Post a Comment