Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Week 62

Heyo! So We are all excited for Thanksgiving! Food all day.
This last week was pretty good, we tracted A LOT! Just knocking door after door. Trying to find those individuals that are ready for the Restored Gospel.
A great thought I had is about the church, about how all the people within it, leaders and such are all weak men. We aren't perfect what so ever, we make mistakes all the time. But the church itself, the organization, and the purpose of the church is pure and true.
God and Christ restored their exact church to the earth to help the children of men. And here it is, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Here  to serve and nourish you with truth from God.
Never, ever let one man keep you from  enjoying the blessings of the Restored Gospel in Christ's Church.
I know that God loves us because He restored His Church. I know a humble man, was called as a prophet and leads and guides the world through revelation from Christ today, Thomas S. Monson. Christ Lives, and I am so grateful for it.
I am grateful for the restored gospel, I am grateful for truth!

What are you all grateful for?
Email me :)
Love,
Sister Libbey
Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment