Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week 63

Hello!
Hope everyone was stuffed at Thanksgiving and especially with Gratitude for all you have.
Here are some scriptures we pondered this week, I will let you read them yourself.
In the Book of Mormon, Mosiah 2:20, Alma 7:23, Alma 34:38.
I loved how different they all are but all about Gratitude to our God for all he has given us.
I can honestly say I am, but I won't blab on, you have heard gratitude all week but one thing I am extremely grateful for is my family. For all of their support. Letting me leave them for a year and a half straight is hard. That is 2 Christmas', for some 2 birthdays and the daily time together is gone. But I am grateful for still always being there, to send love. Plus they don't have too much longer to wait now.
I am grateful for the Gospel that brings blessings as we live it.
I am grateful for our God, who is the provider and who just loves and protects us. I wouldn't be out here serving others for Him if He hadn't done so much already for me. :)
Life is really Good! God is Good! and The Gospel makes it happen.

I love you all and Grateful for you all too!
Love,
Sister Libbey


Albuquerque

No comments:

Post a Comment