Land of Enchantment

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 60

Oh Hello! I am 21!
It's the end of another transfer....time is flying. And tomorrow we are getting a 3rd companion! It's going to be party, we will be unstoppable.
So my thoughts have been on the Atonement of Christ a lot this week. We had a Regional Stake Conference and Elder Oaks, Elder Robbins, Sister Reeves and Elder Corbridge talked to us from the General Authorities. Many of thier talks were about having a Christ centered life, repenting and simplifying our lives.
I love that making our lives and the gospel simple and not overwhelming ourself. God made the Gospel simple and we can keep it that way.
I ponderized this week the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 6:36.
Look unto me in every thought; Doubt Not, Fear Not.
And truly if we put the Lord in all our thoughts, he will remind us and motivate us to do all we can to inherit what He has promised for us. Eternal Life. It's that simple. Look to Christ, his example, his love, his mercy and we,
like Him, can live with God again.

I love you all. I know this is all true, the gospel is true. And by living it we can have eternal joy.

Take Care and enjoy your week :)
Love,
Sister Libbey

Nightly Herbal Tea :)

Getting Cold!


Birthday Selfie with the Eldorado Sisters



No comments:

Post a Comment