Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 70

Oh my, I just counted how many weeks sisters get on their mission...its about 78....and look Im at 70! ahhhhh
Well The mission is amazing! I absolutely love all it comes with.
The hard times, the joyful times. Its all so fulfilling and I am sad the time is slim but I have accomplished so much here. I have changed so much here! I feel so great, so happy. Its amazing what the gospel does for our lives.
I don;t have much to say today but I do want to give an invitation.
For those who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints; keep studying the gospel and about Christ life, and apply what He taught.
and For those who are not members! Take the lessons from the missionaries, email me I'll set you up!
I am not kidding the message we share about the Savior, Jesus Christ is life changing, its fulfilling, its truth!
I love it, and I hope I show I live. I hope I can be a good example of living the gospel.
Jesus Christ lives today and is what truly beings us lasting Joy and Happiness.
There is 3 things to Happiness.
1 Something to Do
2 Something to Love
3 Something to Hope For

and the Gospel of Jesus Christ supplies that all.

I love you all.
Hope you have a great week,
Till next time,
Sister Libbey

No comments:

Post a Comment