Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week 68

Hey! its 2016!!!! ahhhh
Well here we are, everyone setting goals for the new year, hoping to change all at once!
I like goals but I like the small ones you can do per week and gradually progress.
I feel like I have such little time here now on my mission and now is my time to really really focus more than ever before!
I am excited for this month, last month with all our tracting we found many people and now we get to go back and teach! Pray they will feel the spirit and the true of our message!
I love the gospel the simplicity of it all. The knowledge and JOY it brings.
It;s changed my lifes and its fun to look back and see the changes that have come in my life and the huge difference it has made.
This year I hope I can keep it all, keep the spirit and the gospel always.
A scripture that comes to mind is a simple one, about the people of Nephi
2 Nephi 5:27
"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness."
I hope you all are choosing to be happy. I know I will! Or try to!
Have a great week and send me a letter if you please.
Love,
Sister Libbey

4400 Presidential Dr. Suite E NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109

No comments:

Post a Comment