Land of Enchantment

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Week 71

Hey Y'all!
It was a great week, we had fun and went hiking!!!
So I got many pictures to share but first a spiritual thought.
Alma 29:8-10
For behold, the Lord doth grant unto all nations, of their own nation and tongue , to teach his word, yea, in wisdom, all that he seeth fit that they should have; therefore we see that the Lord doth counsel in wisdom, according to that which is just and true. 
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. 
And behold, when I see many of my brethren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy; then do I remember what the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea, then do I remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me. 

I love these verses I read today. They are how I feel, I know that the Lord has called me to be His voice here, to teach Repentance. 
I know that seeing others take and live the gospel is what brings me the most joy.
I love being here and I love the people. I am sad the lack of time but the next 8 weeks will be the best.

I got called to train a new missionary my last 7 weeks! 
I am excited and of course a little nervous but I know the Lord will send us blessings.

Take care and Enjoy the week!
Sister Libbey


Hike the Foothills



Ice Ice










Sister Morris

Sister Wilhelmsen





ABQ EAST, some...

No comments:

Post a Comment